Indianola Promise Community Goals
• Children enter kindergarten ready to learn.
• Students are proficient in core subjects.
• Students transition successfully from junior high to high school.
• Students graduate from high school.
• Students obtain a postsecondary degree.
• Students are healthy.
• Students feel safe at school and in their community.
• Students avoid risky behaviors.
• Families are focused on child well-being and have access to information and resources
that support healthy development and success.