GREAT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW ONLINE!!
A new career awaits you and it takes but just a moment. Please contact Lolita Gladney at 662.390.7263 for more information.
G.R.E.A.T. (Getting Ready to Excel, Achieve, and Triumph) is a workforce development program that equips young adults in Leland, Hollandale, and Arcola with the skills to further their education and build a career. Three tracks are available to participants:
- Medical training toward certification as a Certified Nurse’s Aide, Registered Phlebotomy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Child Development Associate, Medical Laboratory Technician, or Home Health Aide.
- Training toward certification in multiple trades.
How to Enroll:
Potential participants should follow these steps to enroll:
- Fill out the online application
- Register and complete the National Career Readiness Certification assessment through the Capps Technology Center in Indianola, a local WIN Job Center, or through the Leland School District (for Career and Technical high school students).
- Applicant must meet with the program manager